Announcing Holiday Mini Sessions ~ See Below for Details

I can't believe it is the time to start thinking about Holiday Sessions again.. seems like I was just capturing all of you yesterday~~ With the days flying by, I wanted to spread the word for the dates/locations/times of my Holiday Mini Sessions for this year.
Each Session will be 30 minutes and includes a CD with the edited images and a copyright release so that you can print your images when and where you want. Cost is $125 and a 50% non refundable deposit to required to secure your spot. Balance will be due the day of your session.
Contact me with any questions and most importantly to book your session
 ~ marinaannephoto@cox.net or 619-990-2276

Here is what I have coming up:

Saturday October 27th - Balboa Park
8:00 am
8:30 am
9:00 am
9:30 am

Sunday November 4th - Steele Bridge  - Rustic Setting

3:30 pm
4:00 pm
4:30 pm
5:00 pm


Saturday November 17th - Crystal Pier in Pacific Beach
3:00 pm
3:30 pm
4:00 pm - BOOKED
4:30 pm - BOOKED


Sunday November 18th - Crystal Pier in Pacific Beach
3:00 pm
3:30 pm
4:00 pm - BOOKED
4:30 pm - BOOKED


If you are interested in a session for the Holidays and none of these dates work for you, please contact me direct. Thanks!!

Comments

Popular Posts